• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Little Caesar

Shockwave - new build

I’m realizing that now. It’s crazy bright inside. Not sure if I’ll use it on the shockwave or not.
  2. Little Caesar

Shockwave - new build

Supposedly it’s the only one available that’ll work with the quad rail from Black Aces Tactical. It’s all quality, does the job. In low light situations I can see where it could be advantageous. The cost was minimal imo and even if the led goes out it’s indestructible like you said.
  3. Little Caesar

Shockwave - new build

Thanks man, will do! Preciate it brother! It has been fun so far. I have a couple more things I’m gonna do and then maybe I’ll be happy with it. SureFire X300 Ultra LED is on the way....
  4. Little Caesar

Shockwave - new build

Got off the rig today and the Black Aces Tactical quad rail/side shell holder was waiting on me. Install was a cinch. I know a lot of you aren’t big on it but I’m happy with it. The rail is crazy light. Any weight gain is negligent. Anyway, y’all just want pics so.....
  5. Little Caesar

Best Aftermarket Safety for Shockwave?

Red, yellow, blue, and black are your options I believe. I chose red because of my kid and what I’ve drilled in to his head. Colors seem to really stick when associating things with him.
  6. Little Caesar

Yessir, and a wrench.
  7. Little Caesar

It’s a big dude, ain’t no missin it for sure. Works well too. I think I’ve got it just right, been playin with it off and on.
  8. Little Caesar

Shockwave - new build

Reload aid. Like I said before, for me it’s more of a novelty.
  9. Little Caesar

CDM Gear Delta Wave
  10. Little Caesar

Shockwave - new build

Ok so I fixed the original post with pics you can actually see. The pics my phone takes are too large to upload directly so Imgur it is.
  11. Little Caesar

Shockwave - new build

Mail call today. Got the Go Gauge led follower, and the CDM Gear Delta Wave safety in. Picture shown with the bowl of Aguila shells the old man hooked me up with lol. Install was literally two minutes on the follower and maybe five for the safety. Definitely worth it for the safety, the led...
  12. Little Caesar

Shockwave - new build

Thanks man, I think that’s the route I’ll go. I like to tinker but that’s a no brainer for me. UPDATE: OPSol mini-clip came in. I haven’t been to the city in a while so I haven’t been able to get a hold of any Aguila shells until today. Went to the local gun store and the old man there gave me...
  13. Little Caesar

Let's See Those Custom/Rare Blades

After reading this thread I’m going to have to try and dig up some of my stash. I’ve got a bunch of random and custom knives. This one just happens to be with me at the moment: 1095 HCS Custom resin and brass liners Maker is Cry Wolf Knives
  14. Little Caesar

Shockwave - new build

Ordered the CDM Gear Delta Wave safety. Gonna have a few parts at home on days off I hope.
  15. Little Caesar

Shockwave - new build

I’ve done my fair share of dremel work, guess that wouldn’t be a big deal at all. Next question: Anyone using the Magpul forearm with the quad rail from Black Aces? I just ordered it and would like to run both. Sitting on the rig sure makes it hard to stay away from online shopping. I haven’t...
  16. Little Caesar

Shockwave - new build

So I’ve read conflicting statements and want to double check before ‘pulling the trigger.’ Lol, stupid joke. Anyway, the Magpul forearm from GG&G is advertised as modified to fit the shockwave but I’ve read here they don’t fit. Is that just excluding these offered by GG&G? I’ve seen plenty of...
Back