• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Tranteruk

My MVP Patrols

I have two MVP Patrols, one in 5.56 and the other in 7.62. The set up is fairly standard, both sporting 1-6 scopes and the 5.56 with a Tromix ally mag well. Both shoot fairly well and manage both Magpul PMags G3, Mil surp steel and even a couple of steel H&K 20rd I found. I am especially fond of...
  2. Tranteruk

Harris Bipod and 7.62 Patrol

My Harris bipod dragged the front stud out of the stock on my Mossberg Patrol. I have replaced the stud with a generous helping of high strength glue. Has anyone else had this happen? I have considered replacing it with a nut / screw AR type stud, maybe drill right through and have a washer...
  3. Tranteruk

Greetings from Here....

East of England. Hello. Live in the East of England. Shoot a lot, have done for over 40 years. Worked with firearms quite a bit, all over the world, known many great people. Oh, wrote a bit for US gun press in the 80s. Love guns and shooting. Own three Mossbergs, came to the site for help with...
  4. Tranteruk

MVP Patrol Iron Sight Problem

I have an MVP Patrol in 5.56, and love it. The short barrel and overall balance gives it a real carbine feel, and it's fast became my favourite 'go to rifle'. I am having a problem with the iron sights however, and wondered if others had and if a cure can be suggested. In short, the rear is...
Back