• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Centuriator

Slow as Molasses

I've noticed this past week that the site is super slow loading and functioning. I have a gigabyte connection to it is not a local hardware/speed issue here for me, but ... opening the site, navigating around....noticeably slow responding. Anyone else?
  2. Centuriator

Talon Grips on Magpul Stocks and Forend

I've been a huge fan of Talon Grips since they first started selling their products. I've used them on all my Glocks but I had not checked their actual website in years and did not know they have expanded their product line to include shotgun foreends and grips, including Mossberg. I purchased...
  3. Centuriator

Magpul Cantilever Aluminum M-LOK Mount Like New

Hey guys, I purchased a Magpul cantilever mount for my Mossberg 590A1 to mount on the m-lok forearm. It did not position the light as I preferred. I'd like a Mossberg Owners.com person to have it. It's in excellent condition. I had it out with me for two shooting sessions. Solid as a rock. I...
  4. Centuriator

00 Flite Control v. 00 Buckshot

I wanted to try out Federal Flite Control 00 Buckshot out of my Mossberg 590A1, 18.5" Barrel, v. Remington 00 Buckshot. I shot both rounds at 15 yards, 25 yards and at 33 yards (the furthest back I could do in my shooting bay. The results are interesting. I've posted comparison photos of the...
  5. Centuriator

Limbsaver Model 10101 for Magpul SGA OEM Adapter

Hey gang, just wanted to post this up here for reference. I researched which Limbsaver pads work on the Magpul SGA OEM Adapter and found out that Limbsaver Model 10100 is apparently the one best suited for it, but ... I ordered the 10101 and it fits fine, down to and including the screws...
  6. Centuriator

"We're gonna start comin' to the suburbs"

Have you thought through a situation where you could be confronted with dozens of looters and vandals? What would you do? https://summit.news/2020/05/29/rioter-were-gonna-start-coming-to-the-suburbs/
  7. Centuriator

My Mossberg 590A1 Magpul Edition Experiences

A couple years ago I purchased a Magpul 590A1 Mossberg Edition and then, about a year later, stupidly, sold it. I developed a real hankering for one again and after buying and shooting a number of brands of tactical shotguns over the past five years or so, I went after a Mossberg 590A1 Magpul...
  8. Centuriator

Retro Sling for Mossberg Retrograde

So, I have a Mossberg 590 Retrograde coming in next week and it has two sling attachments on it. What kind of "retro" sling would look good with it?
  9. Centuriator

This Retrograde Happened: Diary

So, I sold off my Beretta 1301 Tactical LE model a few weeks ago on Gunbroker and made a killing on it, I had enough from the sale actually to buy not one but two Mossbergs. I wanted the Magpul edition 590A1 and I've had my eye on the Retrograde edition since I first saw one. And I was...
  10. Centuriator

Permanent Side Saddle or Velcro Holders?

I keep going back and forth on the pros/cons of velcro side saddle systems vs. more permanent fixed side saddles. Help me think through this and evaluate my thought process: 1. Permanent side saddles are fixed, solid, permanent. And they look good. 2. They require you to remove pins and so...
  11. Centuriator

Vertical Sling Mount for Mossberg 590A1

I'm looking for this for my Mossberg 590A1. This is one made by Scattergun Technology for the Remington 870. Anyone know of something like this for the Moss590A1?
  12. Centuriator

Front Sling Plate

Hey gang, I'm looking for a sling plate for the front of my Mossberg 590A1 that puts the sling loop at the 6 position, not off to the side. I'm running a flashlight on the side of my Magpul forend that would interefere with it S&J Hardware used to have one that was at the 6 position, but it...
  13. Centuriator

Mossberg 590A1 Out of Stock

Hey guys, what's the word on why so many Mossberg 590A1 models are out of stock? I'm looking on gun deals.com and not finding much and nearly every major online retailer is showing OOS on the Magpul edition, and 20" tactical models, etc. Figured if any place would know, this forum would. And...
  14. Centuriator

LOWEST PRICES ON MOSSBERG 590A1 TACTICAL MODELS

I'm in the market for a Mossberg 590A1 Tactical and would like to hear if there are any killer deals or sources for these shotguns at the lowest possible price point, and thanks.
  15. Centuriator

Side Saddle Shell Carrier for Mossberg 590A1 Magpul Edition

Another question...and mind you I'm asking this ONLY about the Mapul Edition 590A1, wanting to hear what works and what does not. I notice most shell carriers only hold 6 shells, but since the capacity of the Magpul edition 590A1 is 8+1 I was wondering if anyone has experience with side saddles...
  16. Centuriator

Mossberg 590A1 Magpul Edition Magazine Question

I'm back to Mossberg again after trying out a few other options. Question: The Mossberg 590A1 Magpul Edition appears to have the maximum length magazine without it extending past the end of the barrel. Are there any other extended mag options for it that would increase capacity without pushing...
  17. Centuriator

New Guy from IL

Hello all, I'm a recent convert from Remington. After a good deal of study, I decided to go with the MOSSBERG 590A1, 20", 9 round capacity. https://www.mossberg.com/product/590a1-9-shot-magpul-series-51773/
Back