• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

Flashlight and mount recommendations

I am considering a GG&G Flashlight Mount and a Streamlight 69260 TLR-1 flashlight. Anyone try this or another combination?
  2. D

What laser are you using?

I bought a laser to aid in aiming. I am over 70 and find it difficult to hold the shockwave high enough to use the sight radius and front sight bead.
  3. D

Ok. I give up. Please forget what I said. I am really sorry I brought it up. I thought I was helping. I just happen to really like my Crimson Trace Lasers on all my guns that they are set up on. Pistols, rifles and now Shockwave. They make quality products. Everyone can make up there own minds...
  4. D

You just added additional restrictions. It is visible under the right conditions and reflectivity of the object. A laser, to my knowledge, has never been designed for distance targeting unless to paint a target for aerial attack. I just found this statement on a review of lasers: "The number...
  5. D

Perhaps some folks have not had the opportunity to observe a green laser. I have a handheld one that I use at night as a pointer for star gazing. In the daylight, depending on how reflective the surface is, green laser is very visible. If there is any haze at all, you can observe the actual...
  6. D

Of course inside with all lights on. Outside, daylight, could easily see light on a house about 200 meters away. Just went outside this evening. 35 degrees, light fog, bounced the light off a water tower 1/2 mile away. If you haven't experienced a green laser, this is my second, you are in for...
  7. D

Grip Tape?

Thank you all for your replies. I'm trying the Hockey tape first since was real cheap on Ebay and figured if it worked on a hockey stick that is being beat up, perhaps it would work for a while on the grip. Also it was easy to apply and will be easy to reapply when needed.
  8. D

Crimson Trace Rail Master - Green Extremely visible. Used a Sitelite Laser Boresighter to center at 35 feet. Figured that would be close enough for most things.
  9. D

Grip Tape?

Just got my new Shockwave and looking for some way to make the grip a bit better to hold onto. What are you folks using or do you find a need to have a better grip?
Back