• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. jdcaples

Question Of The Month. (April 2018) (Who would Win A US Civil War)

So you're a good guy and wouldn't do that. I didn't mean to offend you. There are people that will want to win at any cost and I do believe that in a civil war, the people that need medication to live will be non-combative casualties. That's just how I think it'll play out. -Jon
  2. jdcaples

Question Of The Month. (April 2018) (Who would Win A US Civil War)

I'd side with whomever controls pharmaceutical manufacture and distribution. Three or four miserable, anguishing days after my supply of medication is exhausted, I'm dead. So I'd take up a gun and defend pharmaceutical concerns. I'd expect to be guarding sites, shoulder to shoulder with...
  3. jdcaples

Washington State Pro Gun Rally Dates

Barring the unforeseeable, I'll attend both. I wouldn't be surprised if zero anti-gun people show up. I didn't know about either event until I saw this thread. There has been no mention of either event in local news. The NRA didn't email me about either event. The Emerald City Antifa...
  4. jdcaples

Washington State Pro Gun Rally Dates

This is the calendar for the Capitol Campus Events Calendar (Olympia, WA) https://fortress.wa.gov/es/apps/CampusEvents/default.aspx Notice the calendar shows the National Constitutional Coalition of Patriotic Americans 14-April-2018 event, but not the "March for Our Rights" event on the...
  5. jdcaples

590A1 magazine length

Hi, It seems to me that your 50776's magazine tube is appropriate for the model's specification: 7 (6+1) shot capacity, 18.5" barrel. Other 5901A models are built to a 9 shot capacity with 20" barrel. These 9 shot models, with fitted with a 20" barrel result in a barrel and magazine tube...
  6. jdcaples

Inspecting New 590 #50670

My Mossberg 590 Flex came from the factory with a slightly malformed elevator. The shotgun functioned, but over time the elevator became so malformed I could lay it down on a flat surface and with the action forward, set a AA battery positive post into the recessed pivot post hole and it would...
  7. jdcaples

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

Greetings, I'm Jon. Here's my first post to this very informative site. Shotgun Model: Mossberg FLEX 590 (SKU #51672) Serial: U914xxx Manufacture: February 2014 In Sept of 2014, I won my shotgun in a raffle benefiting a Pennsylvania National Guard unit, giving a price...
Back