• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. A

So found a MVP 223 I could afford but found out why it was so cheap

New extractor works great - very consistent on ejection now. Now working on fixing the feed from the magazines (2 surplus and original mossy)
  2. A

Mossberg MVP Bolt Action Accessories

Ok, got it in and put it on - the con's - not easy to get put in the right place and I don't like finicky so rounded and thinned one side now seems to work great with the mossberg and two twenty round Old surplus AR mags. Still have some issue with the magazines not being stable - saw the hose...
  3. A

Mossberg MVP Bolt Action Accessories

Well my used one came with a Harris bipod, and I was not happy with the magazine release so found on e-bay a clamp on extension that's on it's way will give a report once installed and tested.
  4. A

New MVP Varmint in .204

Great post - thanks for taking the time!
  5. A

Varmint rechamber

you know I had a swap barrel made up on a post 64 model 70 Winchester that I use for '06 and magnum cased (bolt swap) (22-250, 243, 7mm mag, 308, .30'06, 300 win mag, 333 Magnum) And I was just thinking about doing the same for my new to me MVP - 223, 300 blackout, 350 Legend
  6. A

Thanks guys, called customer service talked to the gal on the phone ordered new extrractor, ball and spring - she said she didn't see it happen often - last customer that had to order one from her was handloading into steel cases and had stuck case and used forceful means to open it. Charged...
  7. A

It has a broken extractor, now I thought no problem just order one but the store only seems to have extractors for .308 and I can't seem to find the right part. Any suggestions where to get one.
  8. A

Where is the best place to buy

a ramped front sight assably for the 18" 20 gauge barrel?
  9. A

Maverick 88 Take down screw replacement

Picked up a 2nd barrel for the wife's 20 ga Maverick 88 but the barrel came with the take down screw not having the retainer - Mossberg wants $3.50 + shipping - http://www.mossberg.com/store/5393.html Numrich wants $5.05 + shipping https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/52870A - ACE Hardware had...
  10. A

New Maverick 88 20 Gauge Youth model purchased

I've got plans to do just that after Christmas with her. Speaking of which Merry Christmas to All of You :santa:
  11. A

Artful - aka Santa Claus

Thanks Guys and Merry Christmas
  12. A

Ha, when I shot it my thumb hits me in the face - it's only got a 12" stock which fits my wife and I'm a foot taller - but my impression was it was hitting high for me as well. I found a Shim kit on ebay for the stock to receiver that will adjust some for dropping the stock comb so when that...
  13. A

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Artful on many forums - my first name and some say I can be full of it - What can I say
  14. A

Picked up a Youth Model Maverick 88 20 gauge pump for Christmas Present to my Wife. Worked the action a bunch and that smoothed up but the safety still sticky after working it and lubing it - any suggestions? Also let wife try it before Xmas -(yeah, I know but she's like a 12 year old boy, so...
  15. A

Artful - aka Santa Claus

Picked up a Youth Model Maverick 88 20 gauge pump for Christmas Present to my Wife. Worked the action a bunch and that smoothed up but the safety still sticky after working it and lubing it - any suggestions? Also let wife try it before Xmas -(yeah, I know but she's like a 12 year old boy, so...
Back