• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

New 930 SPX owner - and the next step is: Buttstock/Urbino

Thanks to helpful responses from DEAN BUFFINGTON and pawpaw, I've decided to stick with the original forend and tighten it up a little with the help of OR3GUN. Now, to my other furniture challenge: the stock Choate stock...not loving it. I prefer a little shorter length-of-pull, a little...
  2. B

New 930 SPX owner - next step: forend Elite Bobcat or Aimpro?

Loving the new SPX but don't care much for the forend. Ideally, Hogue would offer something with a little more heft and be rubberized. I don't really need rail space (probably a light and possibly an angled grip), but I'm thinking about switching out the flimsy OEM forend. After a lot of...
  3. B

New 930 SPX owner - first steps?

Hello from a new member. I just sold my 590 and bought a new 930 (black w/pistol grip). I've looked over this website and there's lots of good information, but I'd like to ask a question from a slightly different direction. What actions, if any, do you recommend before my first range session...
Back