• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. P

Mossberg 702 Plinkster Rimfire Accessories...

as far as accessories are concerned there is none other than the 25 round mag. if you can find one! other than that its a basic rifle and found with nice scope, drill and install sling mounts for slings and bi-pods. youre pretty much at max. it would be nice to have different stocks, some are...
  2. P

Mossberg Customer Service Thread...

worst customer service! Well i dont know whats worse... the piece of trash mossberg gun i bought? or the customer service to get it taken care of. I bought a new 702 Plinkster. all it did was jam and fall apart as i shot it. the bolt was sliding back so far it damaged the reciever something...
  3. P

Mossberg 702 Plinkster Rimfire Troubleshooting

well brian from the first shot it jammed, shot 2 times and it jammed, then i shot a few more and the trigger continuously stuck. i took it home cleaned it, then took it back out. again nothing but jamming would hold open on every shot just about. the gun has only ever cycled 2 mags...
  4. P

Mossberg 702 Plinkster Rimfire Troubleshooting

wow! what can i say? plinkster? more like stinkster! have had nothing but problems since loading the first mag. ended up having a battle with mossberg to get it fixed. now its getting fixed or so i hope meanwhile i am with out my brand spanking new rifle. the customer service through mossberg...
Back