• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. V

Should I prioritize fitting my Shockwave with an aftermarket safety?

I had plastic one break on an old 500 years ago. I wasn't abusing it, it simply cracked. I did replace it with a stock steel one. FYI, they can be a little tricky to swap out, with a tiny ball bearing that the whole thing rides on. Not sure it is something I'd want to do with these aging eyes...
  2. V

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Welcome, J.R. We're the same age and likely have similar interests. You'll like it here.
  3. V

Hello from Vermont

Thanks, all. Really glad to be here. Having some fun with the Shockwave. Looking forward to the weather warming up and getting a bit more proficient. Not planning on doing much to mine, except I got Pro Mag raised safety. Still can't figure why the boys at Mossberg keep going with that...
  4. V

Found a old box of ammo I lost back in 2000

A while back when all ammo, particularly 22, seemed to have disappeared from the planet I found 3 boxes of 550 rounds each of Federal 22 hollow points that I had stored in my garage attic among some little used hunting stuff. I felt like I'd hit upon a pirates lair of buried treasure because...
  5. V

Choosing the Right Self Defense Ammo...

Thank you again from a newbie to the forum. This is excellent info, gonna re-read it again myself. Your time in compiling this is appreciated.
  6. V

I am as well. Lots of info so far, and not just Mossberg. Seems like a good bunch of folks. Nice scooter, BTW. Road Star?
  7. V

I own / have owned a bunch of Mossbergs. Recently acquired a Shockwave so I knew I would want to learn more about them. Simply searched Mossberg Owners Forum and here I am. Happy to be here, BTW.
  8. V

Hello from Vermont

Hello Mossbergers; Longtime Mossberg shotgun owner, figured I'd jump on this site. Way back when I viewed Mossbergs as clunkers, best suited to be used as beaters to shoot and hunt with. Over the course of time I've grown to appreciate what a solid, functional, dependable firearm they are...
Back