• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

Scabbard Buttstock Cover Completed!

Thanks! It’s been working well. However I made the mistake of trying to slide the gun in with a light on the siderail. It went in but wasn’t coming out with out ripping the lining. I just have to be a little careful pulling it out now as the front sight tends to get hung up.
  2. J

Grease on the outside of the magazine tube?

I disassembled my 590 for the first time and there is what seems to be a fair amount of grease on the outside of the magazine tube. Is that normal? I can’t seem to find anything mentioning that or as part of any maintenance.
  3. J

Completed my NcStar scabbard buttstock cover. It works well just a little big. I got lucky that the case I used the Walmart Allen universal gun case has the nylon handle sewed along the sides double stitched at the top and bottom. I removed the threading in-between the double stich so the...
  4. J

I really like rile scabbards and just ordered the NcStar for my Mossberg 590. However, I live in Illinois where I cannot transport my shotgun legally in a scabbard as it needs to be completed enclosed in a case. So, I was thinking of adding something to cover the buttstock, which could be...
  5. J

590 #50670 Scabbard

I am looking for a scabbard for my Mossberg 590 Model 50670. I have looked at pretty much all of them and the NcStar Shotgun Scabbard - Black CVSCB2917B seems to be the most intriguing to me at 34” long when extended to full length. Currently I have the Barska 300 Lumen Zoom LED Flashlight...
  6. J

Inspecting New 590 #50670

I have a 590 model 50670 on its way to my FFL. I’ve read horror stories about Quality Control just curious what should I be looking for before taking ownership upon inspecting the gun?
  7. J

A few 590A1 Questions

I purchased the 590 #50670 at $398.00. Getting the Promag safety and some Snappy's Snap Caps 12 Gauge High Brass 4 Pack Training Dummy Rounds 2-3/4"...
  8. J

A few 590A1 Questions

Thanks for the input, I did stumble upon the 590 #50670 and I'm consider it. It is lacking three of the things I like about the 590A1, double walled packetized finished barrel, metal safety and trigger guard. However, it has the other things I like and found them for $398.00, $7.99 shipping...
  9. J

A few 590A1 Questions

I am new to the shotgun world and little torn between the 590A1 18.5” model #50774 and the 9 shot XS Ghost Ring + 4 Stock model #51771. The gun will be my HD, range fun gun and possible IDPA and 3 -Gun Matches at a local gun club. I know I am asking a lot but I will not be able to handle the...
Back