• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. K

Snake Ammo for 410 Shockwave

Snake story from Southeast Asia: When I first arrived at a radar station supporting the Vietnam War, the equipment was located in dimly lit hemispherical tents mounted on low platforms in a swampy area. Large cables hung in the rafters and under the floor. While on night duty, I sometimes...
  2. K

Snake Ammo for 410 Shockwave

I used to raise reptiles along with dogs, cats, fish, etc. Never learned of any North American snake that ate dead/cold food. Snakes eat live prey like rodents, other reptiles and insects. Rodents might be attracted to water and anything they like to eat such as pet food. Snakes hunt and eat the...
  3. K

Greetings

I admire your choices, particularly the Benelli. Predict you'll like the Shockwave as you shoot from free stances without the help/hindrance of a stock. Suggest thorough cleaning and Talon grips. My 20 gauge seems good to go after that.
  4. K

Howdy from Nevada.

Thanks for the fine welcome on this forum. Always liked Mossberg products. Found a solid niche for them, so here I am. Interesting technology. Simple but functional design. Deadly. Request for information: 1) reliable source for bulk 20-gauge. TargetSports appears depleted. 2) simple...
  5. K

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Yes, after my recent Mossberg purchase, I googled: "mossberg forum" and chose this forum based on the threads and posts I read. The "shotgun forums" did not interest me. Google's my home page. Also belong to Beretta and S&W forums. Thanks for asking.
  6. K

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Uh, screen name: Klystron : means a drift tube that bunches electrons as they travel, not unlike a gun barrel. Used to be a RADAR tech. While joining the Physics Forum (PF), "magnetron" was already taken, so I chose a different amplitron tube: a klystron. Haven't been able to insert avatar yet...
Back