• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. H

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: Newbie Question: How to determine if forearm is removabl Hi, thanks for the reply. I am new to shotguns so field stripping the gun seems daunting to me right now. I found a forearm wrench that slides over the mag tube to get to the nut. Should be fairly easy I hope. Thanks for the help!
  2. H

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Silly Allen wrench question Hi I cannot figure out the correct sized Allen wrench needed for removing the screws that secure the heatshield on my 50588 to the barrel. I bought a wrench kit with various SAE sizes and was able to narrow it dow to something between 3/32" and 1/8". A trip back to...
  3. H

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: Newbie Question: How to determine if forearm is removabl Hi. I have an unpinned forearm on my 50588. Does that mean I can just slide off the forearm grip after unscrewing the nut and put a different forearm onto the tube without having to remove the slide tube action bars from the receiver...
  4. H

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

Alright, I will order this soon. Thanks for your help. I will post back here on this topic with my results to help others with the same question. I think I just found my shotgun forum home. :)
  5. H

Is that what it's called, a heatshield stop? Is it even necessary to have it? Model 50580 doesn't have this, but both weapons are extremely similar. 50580 50588 If I cut this heat shield stop, then put a Laserlyte Tri-rail mount in front of where the heatshield clamps down on the barrel...
  6. H

Re: Which Mossberg 500 Do You Have? Hi! I too have a question for Full Auto, but cannot contact him via private message. Should he see this or if anyone else has the answer to my question, please reply. I just purchased a Mossberg model# 50588 exactly like Full Auto's. I'd like to know how he...
Back