• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Blackknight

Slugged your barrel?

I was wondering if anyone had slugged their barrel on a 464 and what they got?
  2. Blackknight

DIY peep sight 464 30-30

Okay, so I'm a broke guy whose pretty good with tools. I'd really like to try a peep sight, but cost is a definite factor. I'd bought a scope, but have figured out that for that scope on my 464, I really need a scout mount rail to move it forward (long story). Anyways, I got to looking at the...
  3. Blackknight

Badman or Missouri 30-30 bullets?

I was wondering if anyone has used the Badman or Missouri Bullet Company 135 gr coated bullets? If you have, how'd you like them, and what kind of load were you doing (plinker vs small game load or whatever). I'm using some 165 gr coated cast lead bullets from Falcon Bullet right now. Haven't...
  4. Blackknight

"New" 464, first range report

I'm new to lever guns, and got this 464 a couple of weeks ago. It was a used gun, though I don't know how much use it really saw. Owner said he didn't fire it much and it was collecting dust so he decided to sell it. The action seemed a little stiff to me, but I have no point of comparison. I...
Back