• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Kamischke590

First gun, new member :)

It wasn't difficult at all. I just went to the gun store, gave them my license, filled out some paperwork, finger printed a couple papers, and purchased it. Had to wait 10 full days then come back and picked it up and was on my way to shoot :)
  2. Kamischke590

Who's painted their guns?

ahh thank you all for the response. so prep is the important part. cant wait to start on this project
  3. Kamischke590

Who's painted their guns?

I am going to paint different parts of my 590 but with my horrible past experience (trying to spray paint other household items lol) i dont know if thats a good idea. Is there a specific paint for guns that i should use? A paint that wont melt or damage any of the gun's functions? If you have...
  4. Kamischke590

Range Bags and Carry Cases

Re: Ammo/Accessory Case? omg thats perfect. But arent those camera bags expensive? Lol only if they made exactly that but with intentions for guns.
  5. Kamischke590

Range Bags and Carry Cases

Ammo/Accessory Case? This is my lockable case i carry/store my gun in. I'm kind of looking for a bag to store ammo, eye n ear protection, the bayonet, and some small gun cleaning products in. Maybe something easily accessible and easy to carry around, so I could take it to the range instead of...
  6. Kamischke590

Thank you both! and yeah rossignol i am in love with it lol. I cant get enough. I would be on my computer at night getting bored and i would just walk over to my case, pull out my shotgun, rack it a couple times, stare at its beauty, then put it back away lol
  7. Kamischke590

New guy from CA

What part of CA are you from? I'm in Socal :)
  8. Kamischke590

Mossberg 590 Muzzle?

Ahh that looks nice. Did you buy the gun like that or did you have to replace the barrel? I was looking for muzzle breaks to attach to my stock barrel but i'm assuming i can't do that because the magazine tube is too long
  9. Kamischke590

Mossberg 590 Shooting (Movie Style!)

I'm in absolute love with my Mossberg <3 It's like buying your dream car. Sometimes there's just nowhere to go and nothing to do but you just want to keep on driving. And just as if gas were free and you would drive nonstop, I wish ammo was free so I could shoot endlessly! :lol:
  10. Kamischke590

Fiocchi > Winchester

So about a week ago I purchased a 10-round boxes of 00buck from Fiocchi at Big 5. They were 8.99 each. I go back today to get some more and they were sold out and all they had left were 5-round boxes of 00buck from Winchester. Apparently they were the military-grade ones or whatever? I dont know...
  11. Kamischke590

Mossberg 590 Muzzle?

Hmm.. Maybe what I'm talking about is a muzzle break or a choke tube?
  12. Kamischke590

Mossberg 590 Muzzle?

I think muzzles on the Mossberg 590 look so nice. I'm not very familiar with them though. I've seen a couple pictures of people on this forum with some cool muzzles. How do you attach them? And what is the purpose? Does it give better accuracy or does it just reduce the muzzle flash? I am really...
  13. Kamischke590

New guy

Welcome aboard from Socal! Hope to see some cool pictures of your gun! :)
  14. Kamischke590

Verbal warning or silent strike?

I would stay silent until I know for sure the burglar can hear me. Then I would rack my shotgun, of course after my bayonet is already attached to it. The sound should have them freeze in fear or flee. If they run any direction that's opposite of the front door, my warning has been ignored and I...
  15. Kamischke590

Mossberg 590 Shooting (Movie Style!)

This is me at a local range shooting my Mossberg 590 Special Purpose. I mean cmon, who's never wanted to shoot a shotgun like they do in the movies? :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgDwE3nLWOk&context=C4693f69ADvjVQa1PpcFOsasqKPgm4-ceT9szm6ri8RlvsfpMY6Vc= Anyone else try this? Reply...
  16. Kamischke590

Re: My new Mossberg 590 :) Oops, I guess you can only post 3 at a time? This is the last pic with my brother's gun
  17. Kamischke590

My new Mossberg 590 :) Pics of my new Mossberg :) The last pic is my Mossberg next to my brother's Remington 870
  18. Kamischke590

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa A pic of my Mossberg 590 i just picked up today :) Below is my brother's remington 870
  19. Kamischke590

Just picked up my 590!! Will post up pics right now
  20. Kamischke590

Just another day at the range

I wonder what he shot at. It probably wasn't a flat target I'm assuming?
Back