• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Trevorb

Too good to be true semi auto 12 gauge?

Well my Maverick 88 finally shipped, expected delivery 3/5. After a cpl calls and two weeks later. Looking forward to breaking it in.
  2. Trevorb

Unfortunately still no shipping confirmation. I called them Thur and the women told me they did not know why it had not been shipped and that they would try and get it out that day. I called again yesterday, Mon and got the same reply. That they would try to get it out that day. Getting a little...
  3. Trevorb

Ok txs, I ordered last Thur and have yet to get a shipping confirmation, I did get a order confirmation though.
  4. Trevorb

I'm glad it finally showed, I'm waiting for my order to be shipped now. I am curious how long it took from order to delivery? And I believe you also said that you are in Kentucky. I really hope it does not take two weeks!! Hahaha what takes two weeks to ship now-a-days!
  5. Trevorb

New Maverick 88, 1st 12 gauge

Hello all, I'm from Maine, I ordered my Maverick 88 12 gauge last Thur, it' my first personal Shotgun. Hope it arrives soon. Purchased from Kentucky Gun Co. Apparently it can take a cpl weeks to arrive.
Back