• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

Mossberg MVP LC trigger problem

I'm getting the feeling that Mossberg has a real poor design on their MVP triggers. I've fought mine for almost a year and you all are correct when you state their response is "gee we have never heard of that problem". Their trigger sucks - plain and simple. for one, I'll never purchase a...
  2. B

MVP LC aftermarket trigger question

Has anyone installed an aftermarket trigger in their MVP LC. Was there any grinding required to get clearance for the new trigger. I posted that question to Timney and they couldn't really come up with an answer other than "they would need to see the stock". Others who installed it in wooden...
  3. B

Mossberg's MVP LC safety trigger question

Daryll, thanks for your insight although your comments are partially correct. If I place the pad of my trigger finger up at the very top of the trigger it will always release the LBA safety and the gun will go bang. I've not had the problems Cpt. Smash has experienced with primer strikes but...
  4. B

Mossberg's MVP LC safety trigger question

I purchased a new-in-box Mossberg MVP LC a couple months ago and I'm having issues with their Patented Lightning Bolt Action (LBA) Trigger System. I understand it's meant to be a safety feature that requires a trigger safety it be depressed before the actual trigger can be pulled to fire the...
Back