• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. F

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: Scratch Marks on Magazine Tube*more pics added* I have the same scratches on my mag tube! What a POS!!!
  2. F

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

What's wrong with my 930 SPX?!?! So last night I took it apart to do a normal rub down with oil and I put it back together. I loaded up the magazine tube before I re-installed my Nordic clamp/rail. Loaded 7 perfectly fine, then I installed the Nordic clamp and loaded the magazine tube again and...
  3. F

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

930 SPX *range report* I took my brand new SPX to the range for the first time yesterday. When I first got it I cleaned it really good, but anyway... I shot various loads through through it and there wasn't a single issue. Accurate & ate everything I fed it. AWESOME shotgun!!
  4. F

Just picked up my 930 SPX *CANTED SIGHTS*

So I just picked it up an hour ago and when I got it home I thoroughly inspected it and the front site is slightly and I mean barely canted to the right. It's so little I didn't even notice it when I inspected it at the store. I already spoke with Mossberg and they're e-mailing me a label...
  5. F

WTS 930SPX NIB

Good luck with the sale man! I bought the 930 SPX on 7/23 and I just bought a new Benelli M4 yesterday. HAHAHA :lol: Only difference is I'll be keeping both.
  6. F

Nordic extension tube questions

What is the purpose of this? Is it to hold a few more shells? If I got one for my SPX I want it to be the same length as the stock tube. I don't want it to be longer than the barrel.
  7. F

New 930 SPX owner!

Thanks! I can't wait to take it out and have some fun. I feel like a kid all over again... Except back then it was all about toys, bikes, etc. and now it's cars, guns, photography, etc. HAHA
  8. F

930 SPX Newbie questions

Check the sticky up at the top of this section. It's the "maintenance" thread. You'll find some good vids.
  9. F

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Charging Handles

I may do the Nordic charging handle just on pure looks alone. Looks so nice and aggressive. :lol:
  10. F

New 930 SPX owner!

Early this morning I read a lot of m24shooter's reviews on the 930 SPX and the things to look for when buying one. I decided to get a brand new gen 3 today at my local gun store since everything checked out ok going by m24shooter's threads. I wanted to thank him on the great reviews he's done...
  11. F

Gen3 SPX

Thanks for the post, starting a new thread now!
  12. F

Gen3 SPX

How do I tell a Gen3 from the previous gens?
  13. F

Re: 930 SPX questions Isn't this the 930 section? I'm a new guy and I'm not sure if this is the 930 SPX section. Anyway, my usage for this will be home defense.
  14. F

930 SPX questions So I'm looking at getting a 930 SPX and I had some questions. What should I look for when purchasing a NEW 930 SPX? Is there different barrel lengths? Isn't there a special edition SPX? Help me out here guys!
  15. F

New guy from CA

Hey everyone!! The new guy from CA is here :mrgreen:
Back