• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. C

New Voodoo Tactical Scabbard

That's where I saw it too, Elbert. I ordered one in OD, also.
  2. C

Yes, it's similar but longer. Lots of people didn't like the idea of the complete trigger guard area being uncovered. Voodoo made the new scabbard longer, to correct this.
  3. C

Voodoo has introduced a new longer scabbard that now covers the trigger guard area. Price is decent,also. https://www.voodootactical.net/charlie-delta-tactical-molle-compatible-scabbard-for-shockwave-or-tac-14.html
  4. C

Blackaces Tactical Folding Brace Assemply

If your rifle started out as a stripped lower, I would build the pistol. Are AR pistols allowed in NJ?
  5. C

If you built from a bare lower, it almost assuredly was designated as "Other" on the 4473. No one but you knows what it became. Nice thing about a pistol build, is it can become a rifle and then morph back into a pistol, at a later date. But, for example, if you purchased a new Colt 6920...
  6. C

I just talked to Black Aces Tactical to see if I could get their quad rail, without the shell holder. Though not listed on their site, one can purchase just the rail, for $169.95. One can also purchase their pistol grip w/folding buffer tube assy, no brace, for $99. The brace I have planned for...
  7. C

Most of my weapons have folding stocks and I rarely, if ever, shoot them with the stock folded. The main reason I prefer them is for their portability. How well does the brace suppress recoil?
  8. C

I've got a 29" Bulldog case that I can carry my SW in but a simpler scabbard would be my preference. Knowing what you know now, would you recommend the BAT folding brace? On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate it, overall?
  9. C

I like everything about that configuration, except for the pointed end. Will probably just start out with the folding brace assy, at first, to see how I like it. One concern is will that set-up fit into any available shotgun scabbard?
  10. C

Quick Shockwave 12 Ga. Write-up

Thanks for that tip. I just reversed the strap on my SW, also. Hope to get some range time in, this week.
  11. C

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Thanks,guys. I've got an AR pistol build going on, right now, but my SW will be getting some attention,soon. Meanstreak, my wife and I are from Southern Oklahoma. (Walters)
  12. C

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

I read about this site from ARfcom's shotgun forum. Glad to be a member. I just purchased my Shockwave, yesterday.
  13. C

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

I picked up my SW at my local gun shop, yesterday. Really interested in the Black Aces folding brace set-up.
Back