• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Brand New Rifle w/ bullet feeding issuies

I’ve tried both from the mag and Just a hand fed
  2. S

Brand New Rifle w/ bullet feeding issuies

I have a new unfired Patriot in 308 that i just mounted the scope on. I have some issues with loading the ammunition. I was at a buddys house mounting the scope and he was explaining various types of his 308 bullets. As i go cycle the bullet it does not even chamber in fully and gets stuck. I am...
  3. S

Hello from Florida

Welcome from California
  4. S

Problem on new patriot

I actually got the same issue. Purchased new and never got to check out the bolt as it was wrapped separate. Finally when my scope and rings arrived i got a chance to set everything up and put the bolt in and noticed it. Such a bummer for me as this is my own first rifle. I emailed them and...
  5. S

The New Guy from California

Hello from California I am new to firearms and hunting. Have a Mossberg 500 and recently purchased a Patriot. Looking forward to more in the collection as my knowledge grows. I would like to thank you all for all the information that I am learning from all of your post.
Back