• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Q

590 Shockwave 410 accessories???

I purchased the large cartridge holder for my 410 Shockwave and it fits perfectly...love it!!!
  2. Q

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

I have a Shockwave 410 and haven't found any aftermarket accessories yet. I was looking for a sidemount shell holder but no luck (well I may have found one that attaches with velcro). Good luck with your search and if you find anything, please post your results.
  3. Q

Snake Ammo for 410 Shockwave

Great article. And I learned the difference between poisonous and venomous so I'll be sure to use the correct terminology :D
  4. Q

That's some snake story......I guess the green snake, even though awful, would have been better than the kraits? Ugh!
  5. Q

MY EYES, MY EYES, I am so sorry I saw that picture. Wow, just wow!
  6. Q

Ahhh, the trusty shovel. My mother always used a HOE...yikes, too close for me. In the late 1970s I was a waterfront director at a Girl Scout Sailing Camp on Lake Texoma. One night a camper saw a snake and yelled "HOE" which was the code for snake. I was the lucky one to have to go check it...
  7. Q

Klystron - yes, I misspoke. The water and pet food would draw rodents which draw snakes. I guess in my sister's case, it would be water because they don't leave out pet food. My mother was bitten twice on the hand by a copperhead and she was in the hospital awhile with a very swollen arm...
  8. Q

I ordered some #7 1/2, #8 and #9 but all in the 2 1/2 shells. I'll add some 3" shells in #6 and #7. I don't plan on using this for any two legged snakes but if that changes I'll pick up some 000 buck. Thanks all.............
  9. Q

Yep, there is something about the subdivision where they live (Rockdale, TX)...everyone kills venomous snakes in their yard every year. It's a subdivision out in the country with pastureland surrounding it. I think the snakes come to the house for water and possible pet food. I haven't been...
  10. Q

Shockwave Photos

What thickness do you use? .5, 1.1 or 1.8? Thanks
  11. Q

Side Saddle/Shell Holder for 410 Shockwave

Thanks, will give it a try.
  12. Q

Thanks for the ammo chart picture, helped me a lot.
  13. Q

Thank, I'll pick up several sizes (7 through 9) and see what I like.
  14. Q

Side Saddle/Shell Holder for 410 Shockwave

Does anyone know of a good shell holder that fits on the 410 Shockwave? I've seen several for the 12 and 20 gauge but can't find much on the 410. Thanks
  15. Q

I'm a Mossberg owner again after many years. Just purchased a 410 Shockwave for the sole purpose of shooting poisonous snakes (if necessary) while on my sister's property. I chose the 410 due to my joint issues from arthritis, osteo, degenerative disc disease (you name it). I can certainly...
  16. Q

New To Forum & Question About My Mini 510

Mossbert responded to my email and asked that I ship the firing mechanism back to them and they mailed me a replacement. It slipped right in and I then took my mini to the range and it shot 100%........great little shotgun, I'm very pleased with it.
  17. Q

Still haven't been able to get to the range but I did remove the trigger assembly, centered one of the pins as someone suggested on another thread and reinstalled the assembly. The three tests that I've performed so far have all loaded and ejected the shells. I'll take it to the range tonight...
  18. Q

Mossberg said it would take several days to email the label to me so I'll go to the range and see what happens. Most of the time the first shell won't load but in that case I guess I can load one manually and then have three in the tube and see if they will load once I fire the first round? Thanks
  19. Q

Update: I called my gunsmith and he is backed up for over 2 months so I then called Mossberg. They are going to send me prepaid FedEx shipping label as a courtesy and will fix the gun. I'm to enclose a letter as to what the problem is. I'll include the issue about shell's not feeding and...
  20. Q

I just joined the forum because I picked up a new Mini 510 in .410 bore. There is a thread of two on issues of feeding from the magazine tube but I wanted to start a new one. I cleaned/lubed my 510 and was testing the feeding of it (haven't been able to shoot it yet) using various brand 2 1/2"...
Back