• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. JohnR6464

JM Pro Front Sight Fiber Size

Sure thanks.... not sure how to send a private message but here is my address 49 Mayfair Lane Tonawand, NY 14150 Happy May Day!
  2. JohnR6464

Just checked mine with caliper. Mine is .10" Was manufactured some 2 years ago. Sorry about that.
  3. JohnR6464

I bought "TRUGLO Replacement Fiber Optic 100"x5.5" Multiple Colors." Filamnts on Amazon. .100" diameter is needed on the JM Pro. The pack comes with 3 red and 2 green fibres x 5.5 " long... more than you'll ever need. Was only $15.81. Search Amazon for the string in quotes above. .should...
  4. JohnR6464

930 magazine tube loose

My 930's tube loosened up when I 1st got it too. I had permanent success with the lock tire solution. I don't like either of your options. Option 1. ... the tube is a wear item and you will have to replace it one day, or flip it around.. The JB weld won't allow that. Option 2. If the set...
  5. JohnR6464

loose barrel?

Mine did the same. Turned out that the magazine tube was loose. It should me screwed in tight to the receiver with locktite. Take it out, clean the threads good, on the tube and in the reciever, so the lock tite adheres. Since the tube was not screwed in all the way, the magazine cap couldn't...
  6. JohnR6464

Would you consider this normal bolt wear

Mine has about a thousand rounds through it and looks similar maybe not quite as bad. The thing I see in your pictures... in the receiver.. it looks like some mounting screws are sticking too far into the receiver. It looks like they are worn... must have been hitting the bolt. You should take...
  7. JohnR6464

930 Tactical HD: GTG?

I have a 2016 JM Pro which is a 930 with a trigger mod, a 24 in barrel and a mag tube extension. I bought it for HD but shoot it a lot at my club for sleet and sporting clays. For skeet a use the Winchester white box extra light target loads ... never a problem... I read you have to keep it...
Back