• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

Shockwave HD: Capacity or Power?

It takes me a wile to trust that a gun will work in a time of need, and the SW is a firearm that every owner should practice with due to it's kind of it's own shotgun-like animal. The mini shells are expensive and depend on the spacer to cycle, so they aren't my thing. I don't trust the spacer...
  2. T

What are the main problems with the 930?

It's a little heaver than my friends auto's that cost x 3 as much. And it makes me shoot all my ammo. Mine runs like a top, I love it.
  3. T

Cleaning of Gas Tube

I would clean the gas tube and the three parts of the piston, then do a general wipe down with your favorite cleaner/oilier.
  4. T

930 Bolt Return Spring & Plunger

It's right there when I do the cleaning so it gets wiped down anytime I clean the action. If I've shot more than a box or been out in the weather, everything gets wiped down
  5. T

Hunting with the JM Pro

Fox are not protected, they have a season, you can shoot them or trap them.
  6. T

Interesting review on long and short shotguns for protection

IMHO the SW is a "In House" fighting weapon, that you may not get to use standing on your feet, you may be woken up by a beating and need to grab a tool to fight for you life with. Once someone is in fighting distance a long gun is up for grabs, and is not as useful as a short shotgun. In the...
  7. T

Anyone ever knock out a tooth with the SW

I don't like shooting the 3" mag 00 buck loads. I think if you were new to the SW and put that close to your face, it could bust a mouth full of teeth out. But all the other loads I've shot have been manageable. You get a feel for how much it's going to come back, and it helped me to put some...
Back