• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

590A1 magazine length

The thing is.. mine is already a 7 shot (6+1). So neither of those extensions would work for me because if they were added they would extend past the barrel. I have to say it, I'm sorta disappointed in Mossberg's marketing team.. if I knew beforehand that that was the case I wouldn't have bought...
  2. M

590A1 magazine length

Hey there, Thanks for the reply. I mean, yeah I think I get what you mean. What I don't really understand though is a friend buying the same exact 7 shot 590A1 and his having the magazine length as shown in the product picture (as shown in my original post). And I guess what I was getting at...
  3. M

590A1 magazine length

Hey all New to the forums here, hope all is good! So around this time last year I bought a new 590A1, for all intents and purposes the SKU for the shotgun according to the place online that I bought it is "MS50776". Around the same time before I got mine a friend of mine bought the same exact...
Back