• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. schotzfyred

Stock up !!

Hope you all are stocking up on ammo.......you know, just in case we have a change in the White House 2020. Ammo dried up quick when [ what's-his-name ] got in and settled for 8 years.
  2. schotzfyred

Gong Art

Just thought i'd post this............... 9mm CZ, .22 LR CZ American, .223 T/C Compass, 20Ga Mav 88 8" gong at 50 yds. Fun day at the range with my son..........
  3. schotzfyred

Muffs and plugs

I was out with my new T/C Compass .223 and wearing plugs and muffs. Dang muffs interfere with a good cheek weld while bench resting the T/C. Later, was shooting my Mav 88 and had the same problem..hitting the muffs when shouldering the 88 So,...I need to either get some slim muffs or just go...
  4. schotzfyred

New 88 20 ga.

My new 88 20 has a modified choke installed. I won't be changing this out but am wondering about the care and cleaning. Do I need to remove it every so often to clean it. I haven't had a newer shotgun since the screw on chokes.... Yeah, I'm older than dirt...........
  5. schotzfyred

What's "wrong" with the 464

I've been reading about the 464 "problems" and I can't understand why Winchester could make a great lever action for almost 100 years, [and yeah, they pooped out a while ago,] but why on earth in this day and age of high tech, robots and the like, that gun makers just can't get it right. Ruger...
  6. schotzfyred

Maverick Lable

Left a bit of glue on the stock, but alcohol took care of it...rubbed some on the stock as well.;)
  7. schotzfyred

Wood stock for the 88

New to the 88....l Anyone have info about these stocks, and [wood] they fit the 88? https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B00NCEFJ48/ref=acr_offerlistingpage_text?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1
  8. schotzfyred

New guy here in New Hampshire.....

...by way of Pa, Mass, Utah. I'm looking to get the 88 with two barrels this week. Live free or........you know the rest.
Back