• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Fatman Tolly

Bedding

Thanks for the advice. I haven't looked at it too hard yet, I may try to make a different system for the magazine well. When I get it all figured out I'll post it here.
  2. Fatman Tolly

New guy from Minnesota

She missed most of the winter but we had about 16" since they got here.
  3. Fatman Tolly

New guy from Minnesota

I've been to Tennessee several times when I drove over the road, every time I wished I could stay longer.
  4. Fatman Tolly

New guy from Minnesota

My daughter lived in the Tampa area for the last five years and just moved back to Minnesota with her family, I finally got to meet her two youngest kids.
  5. Fatman Tolly

Easy scope rail installation

This is how I did the rail on my 500, works out well. Very nice write up.
  6. Fatman Tolly

Bedding

I haven't bedded my Patriot yet but I will be. Plan on putting some kind of pillars and bedding the plastic insert right to the Boyd's stock.
  7. Fatman Tolly

308 build or buy?

I've built several AR 15s and the best trigger I've come up with for reliability and overall feel (I have a 24" barreled AR target rifle) was an Anderson Stainless set that I cleaned up and polished with a set of JP Enterprises enhanced reliability springs. Great trigger at consistent 4 lb pull...
  8. Fatman Tolly

New guy from Minnesota

Stumble across this forum while I was looking for some info on the Patriot. I also have an old Coast to Coast Master Mag that I've had for years which is just a 500 12 gauge. I enjoy shooting but some disabilities keep me from hunting anymore so I just shoot targets now. I like long walks on...
Back