• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. L

590A1 trigger damaged?

Thank you all for the replies. I'm not going to worry about it. One other thing I'm slightly concerned about is how the little "ears" on the trigger assembly in front get kind of rounded off by pulling the trigger assembly out and installing it. As far as I can see, there's really no way...
  2. L

590A1 trigger damaged?

Hey everyone, I was disassembling my 590A1 and while pulling the trigger assembly out of the receiver, I accidentally pulled the trigger and the hammer dry fired. I always leave the safety on during disassembly, but it didn't help here because the trigger assembly was already part of the way...
  3. L

Did I damage my trigger assembly?

I was also looking at them on Ebay and it's probably cheaper than ordering a replacement directly from mossberg. Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
  4. L

Yea, I definitely don't want to sand or file anything away. I'm more concerned because what once were nice squared off points are now slightly beveled. I'm assuming it's not a big deal, but I'm pretty anal about things and this is a perfect example. I'm just concerned that the material that's...
  5. L

So I disassembled my new 590A1 for the first time and had some trouble installing the trigger assembly. I understand now that it should go in pretty easily. Since it took some force to pull out I just assumed that it would take some force to put in. Well I pushed and pushed and it really...
Back