• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. galea

Fiber Optic Sights

Anybody got any links of this bead sight for a 590 because amazon won't ship to Malta (Europe) and I can't find any on ebay. Thanks for your help.
  2. galea

Fiber Optic Sights

Re: Mossberg 590 Front Sight damn you're fast :) I need some more free time to browse through this whole forum. Rossignol, can you move the thread? maybe I'll get a couple of further options even though I'm considering going for the one mentioned by Vitsports6
  3. galea

Fiber Optic Sights

Mossberg 590 Front Sight Hi Guys, I am looking to replace the front bead sight of my 590 with a fibre optic sight, is there available any direct replacement for this solution? I would prefer just unscrew the front bead sight and screw back a fibre optic front sight without having to go to...
  4. galea

newest Magpul accessory

for me it looks like a bike home built from bits & pieces found lying around.
  5. galea

Dynamic Shooting - Shot Shell Caddies

Thanks buddy
  6. galea

Do you have this supplier's website handy because i can't find it on google?
  7. galea

Hi Headhunter, here in Malta the barrel length limit is of 20" and therefore the 8shot capacity mag reaches almost the tip of the barrel and same as u said, i prefer a longer barrel than a longer mag. I'll just go for the caddies from the shop that you mentioned, hopefully ships outside Uk...
  8. galea

My mag holds 8 shells, is it possible to extend it further?
  9. galea

Thanks for the vid LTB45
  10. galea

Thanks Rosignol for the info, I've seen what you mentioned but as you said; reloading one shell at a time is slower when you can have four shells in one hand for reloading.
  11. galea

HiViz Tactical Shotgun Sight

Anybody has tried these sights in daylight time?
  12. galea

I'm undecided about the 6 shell holder or the 4 shell holder because at the range, some guys told me just as megawatt said here above, while others told me that a 4 shell holder and a saddle is the best kit since the sg has an 8 shell magazine, 2 shell holders will do the job and won't have any...
  13. galea

Hello guys, Today I've been at the range and had to watch a 3 gun competition which was wonderful. I kept checking what everyone's equipped with in relation to the shotgun part. Most of the people used the shotshell caddies and others had the shotshell belts. I myself was aiming for a couple...
  14. galea

Newbie here looking for some help

First of all, a big hello to everybody and thank you for letting me in here, I can already see there's a lot of interesting stuff in this forum. Now, as the subject says, I'm a bit of a newbie to sg and just got my 590 and is equipped with a just a bead sight. I was thinking to get myself an...
Back