• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Kirsch

Mossberg 88 security Safety issue

Update: I bought the gun from a large dealer but he is about one hour away from me. When I noticed the safety, I called him and I got the impression that he really didn't believe me like I was trying to pull something to return the gun. That's when I got on here and told the story because I...
  2. Kirsch

That would certainly shorten the box I would need. I might even be able to ship it flat rate shipping. I think you can ship up to 60 or 70 pounds at one rate. Thanks
  3. Kirsch

I learned something today. I had no idea I could pack it and ship/receive it. Thank you. Any suggestions on the type of box, packing, etc.? Would it be a good idea to put the gun in single simple gun case before boxing, or will they want it boxed with nothing but the gun. I don't think they...
  4. Kirsch

If I have to send the whole gun in, I'm guessing I will need to have a dealer ship it. I'm wondering if it would end up being cheaper to just buy the trigger unit and install it myself. Will the dealer charge me a fee above what the shipping is?
  5. Kirsch

I bought this gun used. Got a really good deal on it. It looked like it had never been fired and I thought I checked it out pretty good. But when I got home, I thought I would take it outside, put some shells in it and see if there were any problems with running some shells through it. I went...
  6. Kirsch

New Member Southern Ill

Just an old man who likes guns. That pretty much sums up who I am. Born and raised in Southern Illinois. Owned guns of one kind or another all my life. Like many of you I imagine, I wish I had back some of the guns I have owned. H&k 91 and 93, Mac 10, 8mm Mauser, and several others. Right now...
Back