• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Question about Sling Mount Stud, 590A1

Have you tried http://www.midwestgunworks.com they always seem to have a good assortment of gun cases. Sparky45
  2. S

Question about Sling Mount Stud, 590A1

Hey Ken, awesome looking gun. Whose sling it that?
  3. S

VTAC 2 -- Two point sling

I really like your setup. I haven't put a sling on my 88 yet, but it is next on the list. Sparky45
  4. S

Maverick 88 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: ithaca 88 PARTS It's interesting to me, how a Thread Title can be changed 1. Without my permission and 2. with every reference to MOSSBERG 88 replaced witrh ITHACA 88? Is there even a Ithaca model 88? Strange business, this!
  5. S

Re: MOSSBERG 88 PARTS First of all, the shipping was over $10. Now to the matter at hand. I called CS today to check on my order and asked why it will take 5 to 6 weeks to get my parts. The answer given was " we are very behind right now because of a large increase in demand for our products."...
  6. S

MOSSBERG 88 PARTS Why do Mossberg 88 parts, ney Mossberg parts in general, take so long to deliver when they are ordered directly from the manufacturer? Common parts that should be readily available take almost a month to be shipped. And they (govt) say the economy is the best it's been since 2008.
  7. S

Re: Take Down Screw Got it!! Actually removed two Take Down Screws, one that wasn't threaded in the center ( switched for one that was threaded ) so I can install a sling, if I ever get one. Thanks.
  8. S

Re: Take Down Screw Thanks guys, I see the washer and I think I can get it off.
  9. S

Take Down Screw How do I remove the take down screw from the barrel?
  10. S

Maverick 88 Pump Action New Owner's Area

Re: NEW Maverick 88 Owner Another question: The barrel screw cap on the 28" barrel has a threaded hole in the center but my 20" barrel doesn't; can I switch the barrel screw cap(s) and if so, how? Sparky45
  11. S

Re: NEW Maverick 88 Owner Thanks DH, think I'll get the 8" magazine from MidwayUSA on order and change her out. Sparky45
  12. S

NewBee from Kansas

Hello; I just became a Mossberg owner via a purchase of a Mossy 88. I haven't shot her yet but I plan to tomorrow if the rain stops.
  13. S

Newbee here and I have a question about my 88. I bought a 20" cyl. bore barrel (gun came original with a 28" barrel) and when I went to install the 20" barrel it became very obvious it wasn't going to fit. The barrel screw was approx 6" from the magazine, thus I was unable to secure the barrel...
Back