• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

Mossberg 930 partial failure to chamber

I just thought I'd update you guys because this has finally come full circle. I took the gun back to Rural King shortly after this thread. It appeared RK sat on the gun for a while before shipping it in. Mossberg had it just a short while and I got it back just the other day with a new barrel...
  2. B

Thank you for the suggestions and info guys. I'm tempted to try to polish the chamber a little with 0000 steel wool, but is there any merit to sending the gun back to Mossberg before trying anything? Also, if the chamber edge is a bit sharp is there a suggested way to specifically polish that...
  3. B

Hey John, thanks for the response. It feels a bit rough, but its not really any more rough than any of my mossberg pumps, but maybe the 930 is more sensitive to a rough chamber?
  4. B

Hey everybody, first post, but a long time Mossberg user. I finally stepped up to a 930 semi-auto after shooting Mossberg pumps for many years, but out of the box I'm having issues with the gun. I got the gun home last week and cleaned off all the packing grease. I oiled it back up a bit and...
Back