• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. thewolf00

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Reviews...

Just went to the range with my 464 Hello Everyone. I just went to the range today and broke in my 464. It shoots sweet and was very smooth. I am new to the lever action so I really don't have anything to compare it too. I have a Burris scope on it and shot 150 grain core-lokt. It gave me good...
  2. thewolf00

New member from Ohio

Hello Rossignal, Thanks I am up by Columbus. I just came back from the range and shot my 464 is was sweet. Shoots very good and very smooth. I takes some getting used to a lever action but I found the 30-30 to be a mild shooting round. :P
  3. thewolf00

New member from Ohio

Thank you I will post some pics sometime, Oli700 that's a great looking wolf! :D I wonder if anyone here has tried one of the ATI Talon stocks on their 835? I am looking at that or the blackhawk.
  4. thewolf00

New member from Ohio

Hello everyone, This looks like a great place to be lots of information on many things. I am Chris and live in Ohio I am a new owner of a Mossberg 835 Turkey gun and a Mossberg 464 lever gun. I can't wait to shoot them the range was closed today. :|
Back