• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Kiwi Mossberg Fan

Mossberg 464 SPX tactical lever rifle

The Future of Tacticool (see where I am from we don't have cappuccino makers hanging from our rifles, fact is, it is damn hard to get an AR style firearm! This SPX will fill a gap in the market and will make a lot of us big kids act like little kids). Oh the possibilities and yes I think it...
  2. Kiwi Mossberg Fan

Mossberg 464 Mare's Leg is this possible

Henry makes a Mares Leg, Rossi makes a Mares Leg, JB Customs makes a Mares Leg. All are from lever actions cut down or the workings that have never being made into a Rifle before. Would the Mossberg 464 be able to be cut down to a 12inch barrelled (24inch total) Mares Leg. 22lr would be great...
  3. Kiwi Mossberg Fan

Mossberg Introduces ZMB Series of Guns

From the link below, kind of sums up how the gamer generation are in need of firearms like the above. There's a larger reason that zombies are today's most popular target for therapeutic head-splosions. The role of "bad guy" isn't so easy to fill these days. It used to be there was always some...
  4. Kiwi Mossberg Fan

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Finally got my avatar to fit. It is of Jayne Cobb! Yes the man they call Jayne!
  5. Kiwi Mossberg Fan

Mossberg Introduces ZMB Series of Guns

Zombies Zombies and more Zombies. Its always being a fascination for me personally, just like vampires and werewolves. Theres a movie money making spin on everything, so when you see zombies, you don't see people! Instead you see the "toys" to get the job done. Example; Hornady with their Zombie...
  6. Kiwi Mossberg Fan

Heaps of bird life which are illegal to hunt. Plenty of waterfowl that we can hunt, ducks, canadian geese, etc. Plenty of deer, pigs, goats, wild cattle, thar, chamois, they tried introducing Moose into Fiordland 100 years ago, none still exist, even though some old timers say they still hear...
  7. Kiwi Mossberg Fan

Will do, cheers for the welcome!
  8. Kiwi Mossberg Fan

Just what it say's I am a "Kiwi Mossberg Fan" (New Zealand, little country down the bottom of the Pacific, known for its farming, Rugby and once winners of the Americas Cup). I am new to owning firearms and I only have Mossberg firearms in my gun safe. Avatar is in production.
  9. Kiwi Mossberg Fan

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Accessories...

New User, First post. Contacted XS Sights about getting there Ghost Ring Hunting Sight for my 464. Got a response saying they will be available this year. They basically cover all Lever Action Manufacturers for this peep sight so its great to know that we will see one for the Mossberg 464...
Back