• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

This is some slimy backdoor b*******.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
  2. J

3 gun, NE Ohio?

Hello all. Was wondering if any of you knew of any kind at all of 3-gun competitions in the northeast Ohio area? Really like to try it, just for fun oh. So it doesn't have to be any kind of super official Hi-Tech blah blah blah. I just want to try it out, and hopefully improve my shooting a...
  3. J

20" breacher barrel

I have one of the shot was ZMB 500's. Does anyone know if they make a 20in breacher barrel that'll sit on it with the extended tube? I see the 18.5, well they're out of stock, everywhere. Just wondering if anyone made one for the 20 in. Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
  4. J

Magpul Forend

Hello all. It's been asked before, but never really received a definite answer. I have a 500 zmb edition. It has the 20 inch barrel with the 7 plus one tube. Will the Magpul forend now that they say they're only for the 590 fit? I've read that they do as long as it is the longer forend, but it's...
  5. J

Hello from Northeast Ohio.

Hello all. I'm Northeast Ohio here. Glad to be here, I'm sure how bad their you all with tons of questions. Thanks for having me. Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
  6. J

Which 930?

Just a quick question for you all. I'm finally going to be getting a 930. It will primarily be range toy / home defense back up, the 500 first up. Is the JM Pro internally that much better than the basic 930 security or tactical model they call it.? Basically does it justify the extra $200...
Back