• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Y

Help!! 930 wouldn't cycle 3" shells

When I fire a 3" shell The bolt will slide back and forth into battery but no shell will come out of the mag. I have already polish the release and can manual cycle the shells. Thanks for the suggestion I'll try to ploish the tube I'm not sure if I should trim the wolf mag spring anymore..
  2. Y

None gun works very good but only with 2 3/4 Once I use 3" it wouldn't feed
  3. Y

Magazine spring

Does the Winchester cycle reliably if you don't load the mag full?
  4. Y

Update: I installed the spring and trimmed it to 13inch pass the tube. I can only get 4 rounds in vs 5 round from the stock spring ( I'm okay with that since I use a plug for hunting) Still get the same problem. Any other suggestions? I'm going to buy only 2 3/4 from now on but still boggles...
  5. Y

Spring ordered I'll report back once install it and see if it solve the problem
  6. Y

Hi William thanks for the input Would you recommend I try to push the cap retainer farther in or try stretching the spring to create more spring tension?
  7. Y

Pusher Assembly broken pin

I had to sand my pusher assembly down to get it sliding smooth over the barrel I'm forseeing that to be a weak spot later on
  8. Y

Which 930?

I agree with others Buy the cheaper gun If you getting the pro might as well look at other brand as the price is getting close to justify getting the 930
  9. Y

Thanks for the suggestion. So my options are Mag tube replacement and recoil spring replacement. I'm wondering if there is anyway to adjust the secondary gas system?
  10. Y

The 3" has harder recoil than the 2 3/4" but I don't find it abnormally harder than say buckshot or slugs. I want to add that extradition is very good. The 2 3/4 or 3 shells will fly out and land 3 to 4 feet away. Could the problem be the bolt is going so fast and hard that it doesn't trip the...
  11. Y

Hi everyone, I have a very confusing problem. I brought this 930 used. The gun can cycle 2 3/4 shells no problem. I have tried 7 1/2 target load, buckshots and slugs. The gun cycles them no problem. However once I start using 3" waterfowl shells it would not feed them from the magazine. I have...
Back