• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Desantis Kurz Case

I saw Desantis Kurz Case advertised on the Desantis Gunhide website. It looks to be of better quality than the nylon stuff I usually see advertised for the Shockwave and it covers the trigger Has anyone came across one or read any reviews?
  2. S

Federal Shorty Ammo

I noted that Federal has started to market their version of the 1 3/4 " minishells. I have had good luck with the Aguilla brand. In fact, they are all I keep in my Shockwave for home defense. Has anyone had a chance to try the Federals? The Aguilla shells can be hard to come by and tend...
  3. S

Shockwave Heat Shield

Does anyone know of an aftermarket heat shield for the Shockwave?
  4. S

590 Nightstick

I saw on the Mossberg website that they have come. Out with a new version of the shockwave called the 590 Nightstick. Looks like a Shockwave with wood grip and forend. I have seen some aftermarket wood grips and forends and they give the gun a classy look. It looks like Mossberg may have...
  5. S

New member from Georgia.

I am new to this forum. I currently have a Mossberg 500 cruiser, and a 590. Both guns have been in my gun safe for over 20 years. Sadly, both have not been used in years. I decided to get back into shotguns when I laid my hands on a Shockwave at a local gunship. It was love at first...
Back