• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

New owner.. Silver Reserve

Just trying out a buddies 12g Silver Reserve to see if I like it. He's had it for some time, and says he never uses it... only put about 20 rnds thru it. I plan on using it for clays.. trap and skeet, mostly skeet. Anything I should think about doing before I shoot it? I did take it to my local...
  2. S

Plinkster bolt dissasembly

Just curious if anyone has ever seen the need to disassemble the bolt on their plinkster for cleaning. By that I mean taking the firing pin and extractor out. Looks pretty simple... one is held in with a roll pin, and the other by a solid pin. I'm pretty sure there is a spring on the extractor...
  3. S

Bolt sticking issue

I've had my Plinkster almost a month now, and I'm very impressed with it's accuracy. Put about 400 rnds thru it and so far, not one jam or FTE. One issue that keeps cropping up is the bolt sometimes hangs up when I try to close it after inserting a full magazine. I pull the charging handle out...
  4. S

Howdy from Southern,ON, Canada

Hi folks, thanks for the add. Yeah, it's ANOTHER Canadian... Recently purchased a Mossberg Plinkster because I needed a cheap gun for indoor 3gun this winter that I wouldn't care if it got a bit banged and scuffed. I have to say, what a pleasant surprise. While it may be cheap in price, it is...
Back