• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. R

Question re: Crimson Trace Laser Saddle

Thank you for your help. I'll order one then
  2. R

Question re: Crimson Trace Laser Saddle

Hello all, I recently found out Crimson Trace's Laser Saddle will fit the 20 Ga. Shockwave with them adding some kind of shim kit to the Laser so it fits both the 12 Ga and the 20 Ga. My question is directed to those who have this sight. Have you found out it is accurate, and easy to operate...
  3. R

I really want wood furniture for my 20 gauge!

Heard back from Havlin and no deal. I'll just keep the plastic I guess. Maybe Mossberg will offer the furniture in the future. Thanks anyway for your advise, at least I now have a source for other Mossberg parts if I need them. Rick
  4. R

Thank you, I've dropped him an email. Hope he can find what I'm looking for. Rick
  5. R

Thanks Elbert, I have found this to be the case. I also really wanted the Crimson Trace Laser Saddle, but it too is only for a 12 gauge. Hopefully some one will step up and start offering items for the 20 ga. Old Mossy, is this Halvin a wood worker, or what is his function? Thanks for the...
  6. R

Does anyone have any idea where to get wood furniture for my 20 Ga Shockwave? There is a ton of 12 Ga stuff out there, but I'm kinda a wimp.
  7. R

Wood corncob

Six, there is a product made in England (available online) called Renaissance Wax Polish that might give you the satin finish you are looking for on the blued parts. It for sure will keep the metal from rusting. Good Luck, the gun looks amazing!
  8. R

New Crimson Trace laser for shockwave

Why won't this sight fit the 20 Gauge? It looks like it doesn't wrap around the entire receiver so receiver width doesn't seem to me to be an issue? I duno tho.
Back