• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

like a kid at Christmas.....

Got it... A little less then impressed with the camo pattern. Read that there were issues so not surprised, and it might have been intended to look that way. I love the shotgun! it is a blast (small pun) to shoot. When I picked this out I was gonna use it to hunt and for Defense (yes I know...
  2. T

Hello from Ontario

Welcome from Cent. KY. Lots of helpful people here..... make yourself at home
  3. T

like a kid at Christmas.....

Ok, took a little to decide on the shotgun but I did and now in a few hours I can go pick it up. I feel like when i was a kid on Christmas eve night. LOL I got the Jm Pro 24" brl in the kryptek typhoon scheme.... and waiting
  4. T

I guess I should be polite...

Hello Sir, and welcome from central KY
  5. T

Hello, from Ky

Hey, thanks for the great advice and warm welcomes... oh look LGS has shotgun ammo on sale......lol
  6. T

Hello, from Ky

Hi all, Fixing to get my first shotgun, done plenty of pistol and rifle shooting, just never used a shot gun. So that being said, I have (almost) settled on the JM pro 930. It seems to have the bases covered. I can use it as home defense, and competition, my real question is, can it be...
Back