• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. R

Magpul MBus Pro Steel Back Up Iron sight set - $110 Shipped - Plus Bonuses Available

Unused but were previously mounted, and are mint - $110 Shipped OBO - Best deal now on searches is about $150 shipped for a set from my searches As a bonus for $15 additional ($125 shipped) you will get -NCStar AR15 Armorers Wrench gen2 -Hogue Small Frame Taurus Revolver grips (work on...
  2. R

Retrograde Maverick - sacrilege? (Making an heirloom 88)

Guys - we all know Mossberg doesnt sell the furniture direct from the Retrograde models to keep them exclusive - So I was looking for a set for a long time, there is one used set on Ebay advertised as 'small dings and scratches' and when I asked the seller for close ups of any imperfections he...
  3. R

$25 Shipped - Hogue Tamer Pistol Grip with Forend - Black - Fits 500/88 12ga

Decided to forego the Tamer although it is quite squishy and recoil absorbing I'm sure, I'm not the largest dude and I doubt I would ever train enough to be proficient using it for defense, so it hopefully will find a home on someone else's firearm $25 shipped in the lower 48 via USPS Priority...
  4. R

Vortex Sparc AR (First Gen, AAA Battery) - 1 Available - $50 Shipped

Have two of these and migrating all my optics to commonality and adopting all with Sig's shake awake going forward I bought these 4-5 years ago as I wanted AAA battery for ease of changing - As you may know, Vortex optics carry unconditional transferrable lifetime warranty - one is unshot, one...
  5. R

For Ruger 10/22 Takedown: Hogue OM stock set + 2 Forends - $75 shipped

Don't know if we have any 10/22 fans here Have a block OM stock and forend for a Takedown model, fits standard barrel - plus I have a forend for a .92" 'bull barrel' that will come with it - sling swivels are installed from Hogue and in perfect shape Let me know if any interest - thanks!
  6. R

Remington 870 +2 Extension kit (S&J Hardware) - $60 Shipped

Full kit minus the S&J delrin follower (magazine spring, sling mount, and one piece magazine extension tube) Fits flush on newer 18.5" barrels Never shot with Selling because I am building a retro 870 Police Riot and got my hands on a factory extension/clamp Thanks for the interest!
  7. R

Modern but Rustic - My potential new pair (856 Defender and 10/22 M1)

So, the Henry Big Boy 357 Carbine with side gate loading is out of stock for the forseeable future that I was jonesing for - I'm sure I'll get one someday - In the interim, I have a 10/22 Takedown that my wife absolutely loves to shoot (who doesnt love shooting a 10/22?) and I hate to have...
  8. R

Shortening the LOP of a Magpul SGA stock - Genius!

In case this wasn't posted here previously - I have an SGA stock on my 590 (18" barrel with +1 extension, 8 shot), and my Beretta 1301 Tac - I love them and run the shortest with no spacers, but the pad is squishy and bulky, and still leaves the LOP longer than the 12" Hogue stock - Magpul PN...
  9. R

First shots impressions -

Finally got a few boxes through it - here are my thoughts - full disclaimer I am not a skeet or clay shooter, or a competition SG shooter, just a train for defense type of scenario - Using Fiocchi 1150 fps 9 pellet 00 buck, I put 3 boxes through the Shockwave - is it a big sample size of 30...
  10. R

Barrel Porting for Shockwave (no debate please)

Hey guys - having trouble seeing a side by side so figured I'd ask for real world experience. In the Sootch00 video (yes he can be a shill) you can see a definitive change in the muzzle rise and recoil snap on the ported barrel he runs (Carlsons I believe?) on the Shockwave, however he also...
  11. R

Thinking out loud - "Mare's Leg" for Shockwave?

Similar concept as Shockwave in regards to OAL, not a stock, etc - there has to be some sort of a gray area with LOP which allows the above to be sold with the 'firearm', yes you could touch your shoulder with it if you really wanted to etc, and it doesn't have a buttpad - I'm wondering what...
  12. R

Inherited Mav88 - Just a simple cleanup -

Will get some pics posted but my wife's 94 year old grandpa passed and left me a Mav88 and a sweet S&W 66-2 K-Frame The Mav, it needs some cleaning - he wanted to give it to me but I told him dont give away his last long gun while still alive - He superglued an aftermarket tri-rail forend on...
  13. R

Wood Furniture - Black Aces vs. Ebay Thai Wood (Burma Padauk, Walnut)

So I'm in a bit of dilemma and hence why I bought a "base" Shockwave - I know I wanted the wood on it - I declined to get the Nightstick because when I held it in store the grip was way too slippery with whatever kind of varnish that Mossberg finishes them in, and too smooth, I could just see...
  14. R

Random failure to feed last shell on Elevator? Bottom ejection of last round...

Hey guys - thought I'd post this here - I have a 590 Tactical #50778, and its great for what I paid for it (price match from Buds is a great feature, I paid about $250 delivered to my FFL), but I'm having a random issue feeding from the magazine, I've disassembled, cleaned everything, etc - I...
  15. R

Nightstick - anyone grab one yet?

I'm about to order one just for the old school look and nostalgia and this is the setup I wanted, I don't want to brace the shockwave - to me its taking away from what it is - Its a cool enough look with the wood furniture to keep one as is, and maybe buy a second, Form 1 it, and throw on...
Back