• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. G

problems with plastic spacer behind return spring

My new spacer I made up seems 2 be working better the more rounds I cycle through the gun,iv fired around 1000 rounds now and it is firing everything I put in it even when I mix 3 and 3. 1/2 inch rounds
  2. G

The new aluminum spacer worked great today,the gun worked flawless with three inch shells and only jammed three times with three and a half inch shells and the issues with the three and a half inch shell had nothing to do with the spacer but I beleave had to do with the bar that holds the shells...
  3. G

935 bolt over-engaging?

I have had similar issues with winchester expert steel shot,after taking the shell out I noticed scratches on the brass, after doing some measuring with a micrometer on first the winchester then a federal black cloud I found that the winchester shells were any where from 3 to 7 thousands of a...
  4. G

broken spacer in my 935 auto

I have made a new aluminum spacer to take the place of the plastic one,I have heard of a few people having this problem now with the 935,on the up side all the people I have talked to with the 930 say that it is not a issue with this model,the problem seems to stem from the 3 1/2 inch magnum...
  5. G

I am going to try my aluminum spacer later today,let's hope all works well I will post the results after my day of shooting,I will also be shooting my new stouger that I just bought for 200$ off a guy that says he didn't like the way it worked,hopefully I like it as much as my 935. Although it...
  6. G

broken spacer in my 935 auto

I have broken 3 spacers that go between the action return spring and the receiver of my 935 auto,my question is,is there any reason that said spacer can't be made of aluminum I have seen other autoloaders of similar design with a aluminum spacer in this same spot,so why did mossberg opt out for...
  7. G

I have now broken 3 spacers behind the return spring of my 935 shooting magnum waterfowel loads and turkey loads,is there any reason this part can't be aluminum,I have machined one but was looking for some info before I tryed it and had a catastrophic malfunction
Back