• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Ron1031

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

No it doesnt, work out great no smell
  2. Ron1031

Dont use tape,, stippled myself

I just used a wood burning pen and a point tip about as pointy as a number 2 pencil sharpened,, just let it get hot and dot dot dot a few 100 times maybe more lol. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  3. Ron1031

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Do this dot dot dot ect... fine tipped wood burning pen...worked great!!
  4. Ron1031

Gun cases for shockwave

Didn't want to use tape. So i did this,, no slip grip,, just use a fine tipped wood burning pen, also did foregrip, doesnt show so much on the foregrip, but both now now slip grip.. worked great.
  5. Ron1031

Shockwave Photos

Stippled with a fine tip wood burning pen
  6. Ron1031

Dont use tape,, stippled myself

7. Ron1031

Shockwave Photos

I have a bulldot too,, i like how the dot gets bigger on target than most laser,
  8. Ron1031

Gun cases for shockwave

Later on i drilled holes in the foam to hold shells,
  9. Ron1031

Gun cases for shockwave

Well its a 4/4 violin case, gutted all the inside so it was a shell of a case, then got 1 inch pink rigid foam board from home depot, for the lid a 2 1/2 for the bottom where the firearm goes, traced the top and bottom and cut out with an electric carving knife, and wrapped the top 1 in piece...
  10. Ron1031

Shockwave Photos

Made a case for mine
  11. Ron1031

Gun cases for shockwave

Also have a bulldot green laser on it, some people have said they dont like the bulldot laser, the dot gets bigger on target so ie at 30yds its like a 5 inch spot on target,so the dot expands just like the pattern of shot..works for what i wanted i can see it in sunlight at 20 yrds, low light...
  12. Ron1031

Gun cases for shockwave

Had to make my own, gutted the case carved some foam and covered it. It worked out good , i think. Its cut to shape and snug, holds the shockwave great,
Back