• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

Shotgun tool?

I just went back to check my 28" model 88 barrel and guess what, it too has a threaded choke tube! When I bought it for my son it did not come with the tool so I naturally thought it was a modified cylinder barrel. Live and learn. All that in a budget shotgun. You can't beat it with a stick!
  2. J

Shotgun tool?

Yeap that is it! I didn't realize the 28" barrel was capable of having choke tubes that can be changed. I have an old Winchester auto so equipped. I will tell my friend and check to see which one his barrel has and determine if he may want other choke tubes. Thanks!
  3. J

Shotgun tool?

When I was unpacking for a friend a model 88 combo (18.5" and 28" barrels with shotgun) a cross looking tool(?) of blued steel with one hole on one point of the star that was in a small plastic sealable bag. I looked at the manual but could not determine what it is for? Pardon the question but...
Back