• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. W

New HD 00 Buck Ammo Testing **Pics**

Serious. My range is terrible. I have 50yds and there are two spots where it is 25 yds out. And the range is filled at 4:40 in the am by the 'old timers' who shoot one round an hour and talk story the rest of the time. They hold benches for their freinds who come at 9...it is free though. I need...
  2. W

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa So here is the other one. Just wanted to make it more obvious what it is. Still not sure but do like it a bit more then the first.
  3. W

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Thanks guys. I am going to reshoot it tonight with the shotgun standing diffrent so it's a little more obvious that it is a shot(gun). I'll post it up later tonight. Ross, The assignment is for a photoshop class. I need to create a...
  4. W

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Have to do a photo assignment for class so..meh
  5. W

Welcome to.....

I dont know, the 3" shells did not have nearly as much recoil as I was expecting, more a push then a smack. Seems all the Super X branded slugs dont have to much recoil (I look for hard recoiling rounds, I find them fun to shoot for some reason)...now the Remmington High Velocity 2 3/4"...
  6. W

just my imagination?

So I took it apart again, put some oil back in and other then the initial pump to get a round chambered it is smooth as can be (as it was). Really not sure, the only 'maybe' unusual wear was some rubbing marks on the top of the receiver but I feel like that is normal? Maybe it's just showing me...
  7. W

just my imagination?

Whats up all.. So I broke down the 590a1 last night, put it back together and tested it ( pull trigger with safety on/off..etc) Everything worked fine and did as it should but for some reason the action feels a bit stiffer. I had done this once before and felt like I was getting more wear on the...
  8. W

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Stock Options

This is more of a "I hope I didn't screw anything up questions" so yesterday I went full retard and was trying to take my sf stock off not with a screw driver but by spinning it in circles... Yeah I know. Anyways I noticed a few plastic shavings on the inside and that it was not screw all the...
  9. W

Model M590A1 Catalog #51411

Re: 20 inch 9 shot M590A1 You sure seem worried about what the military uses....
  10. W

Loose slug in hull?

Safety first you know! ahha sounds good guys, thanks.
  11. W

Loose slug in hull?

Hey it seems that I have a few Remington rounds that the slug is loose inside the hull. As in if I shake the round a little you can feel and hear the slug wiggling around in there. If I press my finger to the slug or squeez the sides of the round it stops. Is this safe to shoot? I assume it is...
  12. W

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Dont care to much for the speed feed stock, ordered one without it but my lgs guy decided to get one with it, cool because it did not cost me anything!
  13. W

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Cool sounds good!
  14. W

Here you go, I think it is fine. But....
  15. W

Whats up guys. Not really a problem but more of a question. So I picked up my 590a1, first gun so I dont know maybe this is normal? Anyways the soldering where the barrel connects to the mag tube has lots of litttle holes in it. Should I be worried about this or is it a-ok? Thanks.
Back