• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. TC Campbell

Mossberg troubles

Sorry this got away from me brand new mossberg never fired a shot ,not picking up and feeding proper, ive had mossbergs for a long time but when i tore this one down very dissapointed it looks like someones return all scared up in the reciever probly my last mossburg as i intended to use this...
  2. TC Campbell

Deer Deer everywhere!!!

I wish we had a better deer hunt hear in Arizona,The size of our deer is about the size of a skinny german shepard,have had no doe hunt for 40 years i blame it all on game management maybe next year go somewhere else
  3. TC Campbell

Bug-out Vehicles (BOV's)

Thanks meanstreak,actualy i built this thing to get me out of trouble being out there myself alot guess i got carried away a little haha
  4. TC Campbell

Bug-out Vehicles (BOV's)

My home built TJ just about gets me out of trouble anywhere
  5. TC Campbell

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Ive been jeepin for 25 years in the mountains of Arizona exploring old cowboy cabins and Apache indian ruins lots of history here if your into it
  6. TC Campbell

50%AMMO TAX

wow unreal fortuneatly Arizona is still the west and open carry is legal as well as conceal i just saw on the news this am Los Angelys is now a sanctuary city these people in Washington are ruening this country
  7. TC Campbell

50%AMMO TAX

Yes sir nightsite i just purchased 1575 22 lr and 500 44 specials and i hear you on what the tax would be i imagine if they get away with this down the line threw some loop hole at leaset ill be stocked up a little
  8. TC Campbell

50%AMMO TAX

Ya they are all off the wall and i cannot believe they have followers but now the cows are all upset cause this ocasio is blaming them for global warming with there methane gas common we all fart
  9. TC Campbell

50%AMMO TAX

Hi Scoop i caught this story on fox news getting ready for work they said this was proposed by a Polititian don't know how far it will go hopefully it will fizzel out
  10. TC Campbell

50%AMMO TAX

YEP THE POLITIANS ARE AT IT AGAIN THEY WANT TO INTRODUCE A 50% ON AMMO TAX THEY THINK THIS WILL STOP CRIME ALWAYS GOING AFTER THE GOOD GUYS AND GALS DON'T KNOW IF THEY CAN PULL THIS OFF BUT JUST IN CASE IAM TRYING TO STOCK UP ON AMMO SOME WHAT IF YOU'VE HEARD THIS AS WELL POST UP YOUR THOUGHTS I...
  11. TC Campbell

Buckshot Pattern Test

I have found as well the rio royal patterned out best for me to but even got better paterns with the #4 buckshot rio royal 21 pellots compared to 9,thanks for posting this very interesting
  12. TC Campbell

Buckshot Pattern Test

Thanks for the post i myself use the rio royal have great confidence in that round
  13. TC Campbell

Sling choice

amazon has some nice choices with all the hardware sowen in ,made out of parachute cord very strong 1'' wide for around $20
  14. TC Campbell

Hello All

From the Northern mountains of Arizona
Back