• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. fellmann

Need Light Recommendations

Ive learned some new words like light discipline.. never heard about that during my time in the Lapland Rangers..
  2. fellmann

The talk about lens filters got me interested. But, i was afraid my Streamlights would be to hot for some homemade solution as @Ernst suggested :/ I did a google search and got surprised that Streamlight did do some flip lens filters. They cost a few bucks.. Does anyone here got any experience...
  3. fellmann

Flashlight ordered ! I had to lend some money from my old mother to get it before Christmas. The light is expensive over here, aprox $230 How is it going @S.R. Crawford ? Found any interesting lights ?
  4. fellmann

I gotta change phone by end of year. Advice?

So your carrier is upgrading to 5G and at the same time will be ditching 3G etc ?
  5. fellmann

Thanks to the thread starter @S.R. Crawford , i started to dig deeper in the long gun weapon light subject. Thanks man :) After looking at many videos and reviews, i have decided to get "Streamlight PROTAC RAIL MOUNT HL-X LONG GUN LIGHT" for my shotty. Link...
  6. fellmann

Yes :) I'm not qualified
  7. fellmann

590 retro sling

Nice :) You can "fold out" that light ? looks like a hinge ?
  8. fellmann

Good morning

Thanks all for the congratulations :) Time is 1:29 AM here now.. some cool jazz before bed.. Good night or good morning where ever you are..
  9. fellmann

You can melt the enemy with that :D Thanks @Ernst
  10. fellmann

I got a Streamlight TRL-1 HL to my glock.. which i could use on my Mossberg 590A1.. but, could a Streamlight Protac RM HL-X be a better choice on my shotty ? https://www.streamlight.com/products/detail/index/protac-rail-mount-hl-x
  11. fellmann

pictures that make you lol

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWOmXFzIh3H/
  12. fellmann

Good morning

December 7, 1966 at approximately 1 pm I was born The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson, for what its worth.. I don't Remember much of this day in History :D
  13. fellmann

Bidens Blunders

Most Americans no longer have great trust in their military – poll " Trust in the US military has dropped so far that most Americans don’t have strong confidence in their armed forces, and the trend has accelerated since Joe Biden took office as commander-in-chief, the results of a new poll...
  14. fellmann

Anyone believe that dogs DO dream???

i woof and whimper during nightmares.. i have woken myself up, so i know ;)
  15. fellmann

Mossberg 597

You mean Remington 597 ?
  16. fellmann

Anyone believe that dogs DO dream???

Of course dogs and cats dream.. They are living beings like us..
  17. fellmann

Good morning

Gadgets are piling up for my big overhaul. Will wait for the right weekend to do everything at once :)
  18. fellmann

Adding a Rear Sight to an M500- Bead Sight Upgrade Experiment

Ok, no that's good enough. I just wanted to see placement / what distances they where placed in relation to each other. thanks
  19. fellmann

Adding a Rear Sight to an M500- Bead Sight Upgrade Experiment

My wish is to add a small blade at the front, instead of a bead, for my new build.. and use the rail at the rear :D I'm working on it :)
Back