• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. V09

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

My 2nd Mossberg: SN: V089... Model: Mossberg 590SP, 12GA, 18.5", 6+1 Production Date: August 2018
  2. V09

Hello from SoCal...

Thank you Scoop! Cheers :cheers:
  3. V09

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

A few more upgrades:
  4. V09

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Here's my...still work on a few photos in the near future.
  5. V09

I did it...

I agree with you! I will add that toward my collection in the near future! Especially the shockwave. Cheers, :cheers:
  6. V09

I did it...

Yeah...I really took my time slowly. But, now I know I can disassemble/reassemble in minutes after knowing exactly where parts position such as the bolt and bolt slide. As far as the trigger assembly, no thank you! LOL!
  7. V09

I did it...

Thank you, Djcala! :cheers:
  8. V09

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

Hi Ya'll... Just received the reply from Mossberg: SN: V094.... Model # 50516: Mossberg 500 (5+1) 12ga 18.5" Stock+Pistol Grip Home Security with Heat Shield. Production date: November 2018
  9. V09

Hello! Here's my Lucy!

Thanks Ghmann! That was the first I've noticed that the Mossberg stock was too long for me too. So I have replaced it with the Magpul SGA. I will take the extra spacer length to the range with me next week for testing and add on according to my comfort zone. The follower and safety switch are...
  10. V09

Hello! Here's my Lucy!

LOL...For me? Everytime when I hear "Lucille" and this man and his "Gibson Lucille" come to mind...RIP, The Real King!
  11. V09

I did it...

Thanks Jmm14534. It was raining so I photographed it in a hurry. I will find a better location and background for a better shots in coming days along with other upgrades. Thanks for visiting! :gimme5:
  12. V09

I did it...

Yup! It took me around 2 hours to disassembled/reassembled for the first time and replaced/installed the new Magpul SGA stock along with Mesa Tactical shureshell saddle. I was sweating like a pig! :crazy:
  13. V09

Hello from SoCal...

Back at ya, Elbert!
  14. V09

Hello from SoCal...

Hello Sweden! :thumbsup:
  15. V09

Hello! Here's my Lucy!

Thank you! After so many hours of research online, I've found this particular model with a forend similar with the 930 (I wish). It doesn't have that usual rib forend like other 500 models. I was really happy with the tag less than $300.00 plus tax.
  16. V09

Hello! Here's my Lucy!

Got it! Thank you!
  17. V09

Hello! Here's my Lucy!

We'll do! Thank you!
  18. V09

Hello! Here's my Lucy!

I agree with you 200%! I have scheduled a class coming up next month...and the next level as needed! Thank you for your input. Very much appreciated! Cheers,
  19. V09

Hello! Here's my Lucy!

LOL...I love Lucy too! But, I named her after this Lucy:
  20. V09

Hello from SoCal...

Thanks to Admin, MODs, and members with a warm welcome. I will do my best as a new member. Cheers,
Back