• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. F

Stars Earn Stripes

Its on now look cool some bad a$$ Operatives check it out. Brent Gleeson Dale Comstaock Chris Kyle Talon Smith JW Cortez Andrew McLaren Grady Powell Tom Stroup
  2. F

Shots fired on my street!!!!

Came home today to see three cops at the end of my street with there AR's (No SWAT but about 30 cops) . I was able to wave one down to ask what was going on they said one of them heard shots so they were going around checking all the house in cars they all just left. More to come ???? Have to...
  3. F

Gamer Tags.

X-BOX 360 lilfive821
  4. F

14 year old successfully defends the castle.

Thats why u train your kids how to use a gun :!: ONE SHOT :mrgreen:
  5. F

Shooting throwing knives with the slingshot

That is cool I found one that makes it shoot arrows. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NshtEe_TsRA&feature=plcp
  6. F

RED DAWN

This off the topic but has any body seen the previews for the abraham lincoln vampire hunter really its that hard to come up with a good movie that they had to do this really :!:
  7. F

RED DAWN

Yes they have look at some of the new movies then look at the old ones what one would you watch. Dont get me wrong some new ones are good but they know if they remake them alot of poeple will go see them in thats easy money for them in thats the time we live in now how to make easy money not how...
  8. F

RED DAWN

Any body watching it :?: maybe taking notes :lol: Cant wait to see what the new one is like. O by the way WOLVERINES!!
  9. F

'Hatfields and McCoys'

I'm with you on this one I did know much about it tell now. The story had alot more then I would have though it would might have to buy this one just for the history lesson.
  10. F

Anyone watch new Mountain Men series?

I started it but the old lady wanted to talk to me so you now how that goes but I DVR it so I'm going to finish it tonight but John your right about the opening title sequence that was cool.
  11. F

My first AR build *Range report*

Re: My first AR build *Ready to fire* That is a very nice Black Rifle hope you got more money for more ammo :mrgreen: you'r going to need it.I just read alot of your post about your build. I did my second AR the same way you did one part at a time.I got alot of info from AR15.com if you can...
  12. F

Army banns Pmags

There is a 9 page post on the AR forum about this. MagPul posted alot about on there about testing in quality of there mags.
  13. F

Flashlight/camera combo

Thats cool but 500 dollars I think I will pass right now.
  14. F

'Hatfields and McCoys'

Has anybody been watching this on the History Channel :?: I got to say I dont feel like I have been wasting my time on this one if the history on it is right there was alot more to the feud then people know about dont know what they put in it to make it or interesting in to get more people to...
  15. F

Cleaning Period Observation Poll

AR and Pistols after 1000 round complete breakdown. Shotgun and Rimfire 500 rounds. Between that just run a boresnake and some CLP everything has been GTG. I use to do a complete breakdown every time but the old lady use to get pissed at me for shooting all day then cleaning all night so I ask...
  16. F

Tough Guy Movie Quotes.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.... Smelled like... Victory
  17. F

J.C. Higgins model 31

Just got J.C. Higgins model 31 in was trying to do a bill of sell on it but cant find a serial number on it any body know where it might be or if it has one if not how to do a bill of sale on it.
  18. F

Do Not Talk to Cops.

Dont know if this is a re post but watch this very good info.. O its long need to watch all of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=86XmQra5WMU
  19. F

What Prep Did You Do This Week?

Cool Thank you for the info.
  20. F

What Prep Did You Do This Week?

Where did u get the lanterns at in did they have the hand crank radios been looking at some but didnt know how good they would be.
Back