• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. K

Nightstick - anyone grab one yet?

I paid $400 at LGS for 20 guage. Then I started seeing them at the chain stores for way less. I couldn't find an online retailer that would ship it to NY. And I dropped an AR caused minor damage. He didn't make me buy the AR. I hope by paying top dollar for the shockwave helped. Mossberg fan
  2. K

Here's a case for it. https://www.peakcase.com/peakcase-590-shockwave-tac14-case.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjw1MXpBRDjARIsAHtdN-0R9PVyW_20QcsxtYzrvVY4qA-bV8MEYGDN9cdK8OnNsrJME3ZNDeYaAi9bEALw_wcB
  3. K

Nice, I like the wood. Mossberg fan
  4. K

Moving target

I'm a novice shooting clay. I was using my new Semi Auto 12 Guage Hatfield. And decided to try with my 20 guage Shockwave. The ammo I had for the shockwave was 4 shot. I didn't have any target shot. I hit clays with both. Missed a lot too as it was my first time. I'm definitely going to use...
  5. K

Hatfield Semi Auto Shotgun

6. K

5-7 Round Velcro Shell Card

I buy mine on wish.com $1.00 plus $1.00 shipping. Total of $2.00 each. I bought these: www.wish.com/share/6272edsdrq Those that I bought are sold out. Here's some "free" just pay $3.00 shipping each. www.wish.com/share/3876edsgzp You have to search around on wish.com to find the best price...
  7. K

The Hatfield is made in Turkey. That's impressive Gun Broker dealing. I always thought it would too complicated to use. I'm going to check it out. I saw this on a forum can't remember which forum EMPEROR FIREARMS MXP12 12GA PUMP 18.5" SHOTGUN COMBO 3" CHAMBER $140...
  8. K

Today I used the Hatfield to shoot clay. First time for me. I was able to pay attention how the shotgun handled. Nice recoil. I hardly noticed the recoil. I guess I would compare the recoil to my 22 caliber nitro piston air rifle. Actually the air rifle is more annoying. I actually hit some...
  9. K

All my ammo was low brass. I think the lower velocity ammo may have been the issue. Out of the box of 25 lower velocity only one issue. And maybe that was due to the break in period. Supposedly the Hatfield likes 1 1/8 oz the best. I was using 1oz. but at 1350 FPS. The 1 oz. 1135 FPS may...
  10. K

I searched the forums for a posting on the Hatfield didn't find any. I spent a lot of time reading reviews, watching videos and pondering the Hatfield Semi Auto Shotgun 12 Guage. I "pulled the trigger" on one at Walmart for $206 plus tax. Took it to the range and tried to make it fail. Rapid...
  11. K

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Searching the interwebs for info on ported barrel for Shockwave. Found good advice here. Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
  12. K

Another new guy from Upstate New York

I saw another poster refer to his home state as No York. I appreciate that reference. I've been plinking in my basement with air guns for a couple of years. Always wanted to use firearms. Now I'm doing that. My first Mossberg is the Shockwave 20 ga. I got the dummy shells to get used to...
Back