• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Joe Rand

Follower, aluminum or Delrin?

Or don’t bother. Was thinking of swapping out the follower on my Mossberg. Would like the ability to see if the gun is empty a little easier, among other things. I do have a preference for delrin guitar picks, FWIW. Do the materials make that big a difference, or just pick one?
  2. Joe Rand

Does storing your gun muzzle up impact the limbsaver?

Just added a limbsaver to my new 590a1 Magpul. Running out of room in the safe, so I have to store it on the butt against the safe wall. It's the only way to fit it in with the rest of the guns. Time to start taking guns out of their cases/boxes. Will storing it with the weight on the recoil...
  3. Joe Rand

Noob break in question, or two

Handgun owner who has come over to the dark side! Got my first shotgun, Mossberg 590a1 Magpul, and a Beretta 1301 tactical on the way. These things are addicting. Is there a recommended ammo to break the gun in? Round count? Or just shoot the snot out of it? Also, lube/clean before the first...
Back