• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

I sent mine off to Jeff at C-Rums. He welded the lifter and I love it. No more thumb bites
  2. J

I think it’s done
  3. J

Here’s mine. Still going to do a little stippling on handguard and stock. Probably clean up the loading port area some more
  4. J

Finally got to shoot the JM..

Rob72. Thanks for the heads up. I’ll check it out.
  5. J

JM Pro Vent Rib Width??

Update. It’s 3/8 if anyone needed to know
  6. J

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

1st Mossberg Serial Number: AF0042... Model: 930 JM Pro 22” 8+1 Manufacture Date: 2/18/2019
  7. J

I think it was a good first semi auto before jumping to a Versa Max or Benelli
  8. J

I can understand why. When they don’t run it can be extremely frustrating. I was nervous before I shot it from all of the horror stories.
  9. J

Ive been wanting a JM Pro 22” for awhile and finally found one on sale for $529 brand new shipped online. I’ve been doing research online and saw almost issues people had were with the older models. This one was manufactured in Dec. 18 to Jan. 19 I believe. Got in about 5 days, paid my $10 to my...
  10. J

JM Pro Front Sight Fiber Size

John, no worries at all. But I have those TRUGLO fibers in .100” I ordered from amazon. If you want them you can have them. I won’t need them. If you do send me a message and I’ll get your address and send them to you. If John doesn’t want them and anyone else needs .100” fibers to replace...
  11. J

JM Pro Vent Rib Width??

looking for the width to order the correct sights. I think it’s the 3/8” Rib?? Does anyone know if this is correct?? It’s foe the 22” JM Pro Thanks for any help in advance
  12. J

UPDATE..... the JM Pro TRUGLO fiber size is 0.078. They may have changed these. My JM Pro is showing to be manufactured in the last 3-5 months. Thank you
  13. J

Thanks. Much appreciated Got them ordered.
  14. J

need to replace the front sight fiber. I can’t pick up the red very well and need a yellow or green. I looked and didn’t see the size anywhere so I could just replace the fiber. Sorry if it’s been posted and I didn’t see it in advance.
Back